Change of Mind
At KNUEFERMANN we are happy to exchange, or issue a credit note in accordance with the following conditions:
- Will exchange or issue a credit note within 7 days of purchase.
- Upon returning the garment, you must provide a ‘proof of purchase’, thus being a tax invoice or credit or bank card statement.
- Please note we do not refund for special orders, however we may issue you a KNUEFERMANN credit note that is valid for one year from the date of issue.
- Garments returned must be in new condition and unworn to be accepted as a return. Tags must remain attached to the garment.
- All shoes are to be tried on a carpeted surface before wear. The shoe Box it came in and other packaging must accompany the garments.
If you notice a garment is faulty, please notify us immediately
- Repair or replace.
- If we are unable to replace or repair we will issue you a KNUEFERMANN credit or refund you the price of the garment.
- We are unable to replace or repair garments that are a result of wear and tear.
TK Gift Voucher
- The Voucher cannot be redeemed for cash.
- KNUEFERMANN Gift Vouchers can be redeemed at any KNUEFERMANN store and on our online store
Please send all returns to:
50 Brown Street, Ponsonby, Auckland 1021, New Zealand